Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years











I had a quiet New Years Eve. Bill and Joe had to work and Nicole went to her friends. Boy how they are growing up so fast. Not too much to recap for the year. Went to a great family reunion in Long Beach for the Ponce/Aceves family and met some new people. Visited Disneyland. The salon next to my studio moved out and in moved a Christmas store, which is getting ready to close up shop now and we have yet to see who the new tenant will be. This year I made my studio available to other photographers who need space to shoot by the hour. I have met some great new people and had some great clients to work with. Nicole got her braces off and is doing well in school and still loves soccer. Joey is still at the same job, but got rid of his car and now is saving for a new one. He took a semester off of school but just signed up for the new semester. This makes mom really happy! I am getting ready for the first bridal show of the year, the Premier Wedding Show at Arden Hills Resort and Spa on Sunday January 3rd and hope to fill my wedding calendar this year. These are a few pictures I took of Nicole a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment