Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am Thankful For

Is seems fitting to reflect on what I am thankful for since it is the week of Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who supports me in my career and always picks up the slack around the house.

I am thankful for my 2 beautiful kids who constantly remind me of my growing up years and what it was like to be young and full of ideas and dreams. Plus I am thankful they keep me updated with current styles and trends.

I am thankful for being part of the PPSV association and the great community of photographers, speakers and learning opportunities they provide.

I am thankful for all my great friends and clients who have supported me and made me the person and photographer I am today.

I am thankful for great food, even though our family never agrees on what is great.

I am thankful for computers and facebook which have helped me to reconnect with old friends.

I am thankful for photoshop which helps me to enhance photos, turn them into art, and help people look more beautiful.

Lastly I am thankful for good health and being happy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment