Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On Monday I made enchilladas for a pot luck I was going to and I turned the oven on to cook them. Unfortunately, it decided that 17 years was long enough to work and gave me an error message and would not heat. I called the repair man who was scheduled to come out today to fix it. He was very courtesy but couldn't fix it today. He needs to see if he can locate the necessary part. This was very disappointing since today is Joey's 20th birthday and I promised to bake him a cake. I really wanted to do that for him. He wanted a strawberry cake with lemon frosting, which I am quite sure I can't find at any store.

I still haven't heard back from the repair man who said he would try to get back to me today. I am now worried that I won't have an oven for our Christmas Eve Party...

No comments:

Post a Comment