Saturday, December 12, 2009


Today was Nicole's end of the year soccer party. I really enjoyed her being on the Lightning Strikers Team this year. The coaches were fabulous and the girls and parents were great. Nicole really enjoyed it too. I got some great shots of the girls and was happy to share a slideshow with them. We are on to indoor soccer next. I hear there is an indoor field here in Elk Grove and so happy not to have to drive to Watt Ave this year. Nicole is my youngest and loves soccer. She has been playing for several years now. She currently plays the sweeper position and rarely lets the ball pass her. I am very proud of both my kids. Nicole with her sports skills and good grades, and Joe with his musical talent and artistic skills. It is a pleasure to see them growing up and doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment